Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Characteristics of twin-screw pump
There is no metal contact between the rotating elements of twin screw pump and between the rotating elements and the fixed elements, that is, there is a certain gap between the rotor and the rotor, between the rotor and the stator. This clearance is ensured by precise positioning of the rotor by bearing and a pair of synchronous gears. Among them, bearings locate the axial and radial direction of the rotor, and synchronous gears locate the meshing clearance between the rotor and the rotor.
The unique structure of twin-screw pump makes it possible to transport all kinds of media without stirring, pulsation and stability. Because the pump body structure guarantees that there are always pumping liquids as sealing liquids in the working components of the pump, the twin-screw pump has strong self-priming ability and can be mixed with vapor and liquid. The special design of twin-screw pump also ensures that the pump has a high suction performance, i.e. a very small NPSHr value.
External bearing twin-screw pump has been widely used in oilfield chemical industry and shipbuilding industry due to its various characteristics. It can also be made of ordinary cast iron, stainless steel and other different materials according to various uses.