Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Twin-screw pump has two types: sealed type and unsealed type. According to whether the medium enters the meshing space from one end or from both ends, the twin-screw pump is divided into two types: double-suction type and single-suction type. It is an external meshing screw pump, which uses two screw rods that mesh with each other and do not contact each other to pump liquid.
The working pressure of twin screw pump is determined by the outlet load, that is, the outlet resistance. The outlet resistance matches the pressure at the outlet of the pump. The greater the outlet resistance, the greater the working pressure. If you want to know the pressure, you need to use the knowledge of hydrodynamics to calculate the outlet resistance accurately.
Pump shaft power is divided into two parts: hydraulic power (pressure liquid energy) and friction power. For certain pressure and flow rate, its hydraulic power is certain, so the factor affecting shaft power is friction rate.
Friction power is the part of power consumed by friction of moving parts. Obviously, the friction power increases with the increase of working pressure difference, and the increase of medium viscosity also causes the increase of liquid friction power. Therefore, when choosing the matching motor, the medium viscosity is also a very important reference data. Especially when transporting high viscosity medium, it is necessary to make more accurate calculation.