Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Twin-screw pump can be divided into two forms: internal bearing and external bearing. The bearing is lubricated by the conveyor in the structure of the built-in bearing. The twin-screw pump with external bearing structure is separated from the bearing by the working chamber. There is a side clearance between the structure of the pump and the screw, and the independently lubricated external bearing allows it to transport various non-lubricating media. In addition, the synchronous gear is adjusted so that the screw does not contact, and half of the output torque is transferred to the driven screw. Like all screw pumps, external bearing twin-screw pumps also have self-priming ability, and most of the pump transport components are double-suction symmetrical layout, which can eliminate the axial force, but also has a large suction.
The advantages of external bearing double screw pump structure greatly broaden the scope of use of twin screw pump, that is, besides conveying lubricating medium, it can also convey a large number of non-lubricating medium, various viscous medium and corrosive (acid, alkali, etc.) and abrasive liquid.