Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Flow: 10～1500 m3/min
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Operation and Inspection of Twin Screw Pump
1. Check the leakage of oil seals and mechanical seals in all parts to meet the standard requirements.
2. Whether the inlet and outlet pressure of the filter is normal or not, and the pressure difference between the front and back of the filter should be less than 0.05 Mpa.
3. After the start-up of the pump, the bearing temperature of the pump does not exceed 70 degrees, the body temperature of the motor and the bearing temperature are not more than 60 degrees C. Vibration at bearing of pump shall not exceed 0.05 mm.
4. Check whether the motor current is stable and normal, to be less than the rated value, strictly prohibit overload operation.
5. Check whether the electrical system and instruments are working properly. The error of three-phase current is not more than 10%, and the error of three-phase voltage is not more than 5%.
There are two performance parameters of screw pump: displacement and power.
The theoretical displacement of screw pump can be calculated by the following formula: Qt=60Ftn m3/h; the internal leakage of screw pump is generally expressed by Qs: Qs=alpha p/_m.
The displacement of the pump will change when it presses liquid with different viscosities.
The relationship between displacement and viscosity can be expressed by the following formula: Q2=Qt-(Qt-Q1)(σ1/σ2)m
The shaft power of screw pump is generally the sum of water power, friction power and leakage loss power.
Water power refers to the energy transmitted from pump to liquid in unit time, also known as output power; friction power refers to the friction loss caused by viscous resistance of liquid; leakage loss refers to the power loss caused by leakage of liquid from high pressure to low pressure. When the liquid viscosity transported by the pump is different, the shaft power of the pump will also be different.