Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity:2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Twin-screw pump series products are divided into two categories: single-suction twin-screw pump and double-suction twin-screw pump. This series of products have special screw profiles and special structures. They are widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, steel, electric power, shipping, pharmaceutical, food, building materials and other industries. Their application media, wide range of transportation and complex application conditions are incomparable to other pump products. These characteristics also make this series of pumps have potential application prospects.
HW series screw pump production technology has a series of advantages, such as high lifting efficiency, less land occupation, convenient installation and management, strong adaptability to well conditions, etc. It is widely used in oilfields. Oil production mode is closely related to many factors, such as exploitation status, development policy, environmental conditions, reservoir geological characteristics, etc. It is particularly important to select a reasonable oil well production mode according to the actual situation to give full play to oil well productivity, reduce costs and increase oil recovery.