Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
The twin-screw pump is a double-suction non-hermetic twin-screw pump. The active screw extending out of the pump at one end is driven by the prime mover. The threads of the active screw and the driven screw have different rotational directions. The screw and the pump body are closely fitted. The driven screw is driven by the active screw through the synchronous gear.
Screw pumps are widely used. There is a saying that screw pumps can transport any medium. However, this does not mean that a single screw pump can transport all the media, but according to the characteristics of the media and the number of performance parameters, different types of screw pumps can be selected. If unsuitable pump screw pump is unintentionally selected, it may cause unnecessary trouble. Single screw pump, double screw pump, three screw pump and five screw pump have their own advantages. When popularizing and applying screw pump, they must have choices. Only by making full use of their respective characteristics, can we better realize energy saving, material saving, benefit increasing or meet some special requirements.