1. The conveying medium has a wide range and permits the medium to contain a certain amount of impurities.
2. The integrated design of screw and screw sleeve improves the rigidity and deflection of the shaft, and ensures stable and reliable operation.
3. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
4. Structural optimization design allows short-term dry operation.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and low NPSHr value, and can transport a certain proportion of vapor-liquid mixture.
6. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
Suitable for medium/high pressure heavy load pump
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:6.3 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
As a volumetric pump, the main factors affecting the flow rate of twin screw pump are speed, pressure and medium viscosity.
The effect of pressure:
In the actual working process of twin-screw pump (high temperature twin-screw pump, large flow twin-screw pump), there is internal leakage, also known as slip. Because the sealing chamber of the pump has a certain gap, and there is a pressure difference between the front and back of the sealing chamber, so there is a part of the liquid reflux, that is, there is leakage.
Obviously, with the increase of pressure difference before and after the sealing chamber, the leakage rate increases gradually. For different shapes and structures, the impact is also different.
The use of twin-screw pump seems simple, but it is a patient and meticulous technical work. Mastering the working skills of twin-screw pump and the maintenance technology of twin-screw pump can effectively improve the working speed and create more output value. In the long run, it can also save the cost of equipment maintenance and realize the high-speed development of energy saving. Especially after the completion of the work, it is necessary to correctly position and maintain the components of the twin-screw pump. This is an indispensable step. We need our operators to operate with a patient quality. Slowly wait for the screw oil to return to the end of the oil, carefully remove the quick joint sleeve and deflation nut. Handle both the power supply and the switch.