Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Flow: 10～1500 m3/min
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Two-stage maintenance process of twin-screw pump:
1. Every 1500 hours of operation, positive and negative no more than 24 hours.
2. Maintain the equipment in accordance with the requirements of cleanliness, lubrication, tightening, adjustment and anticorrosion, and do a good job of anti-freezing in winter.
3. Check whether the oil quality of gear box lubricant meets the requirements and replace it if necessary.
4. Clean motor bearings and replace new greases.
5. Recalibrate the coupling and tighten it.
6. Check and make sure that no loosening of motor terminal, motor base and grounding wire screw.
7. Fill in the maintenance record.
Pump operation is divided into the following stages: inhalation, when the liquid continuously moves along the inhalation pipeline; rotating screw transfers energy to the working liquid; extrusion, when the liquid with the pressure necessary to overcome all resistance of the extrusion pipeline system is discharged from the pump.
In the above three stages, the most important stage is to ensure that the pump suction conditions in order to work properly, which is an important condition for pump work, otherwise there will be cavitation, that is, causing vibration, noise and other issues.