Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Twin-screw pump can be divided into two forms: internal bearing and external bearing. The bearing is lubricated by the conveyor in the structure of the built-in bearing. The working chamber of the twin screw pump with external bearing structure is separated from the bearing. Because of the side clearance between the screw and the structure of the pump, it can transport non-lubricating medium. In addition, the synchronous gear is adjusted so that the screw does not contact, and half of the output torque is transferred to the driven screw. Like all screw pumps, external bearing twin-screw pumps also have self-priming ability, and most of the pump transport components are double-suction symmetrical arrangement, which can eliminate the axial force, but also have a large suction.
External bearing twin-screw pump can be made of ordinary cast iron, stainless steel and other different materials according to various uses. The conveying temperature can reach 250C. Pumps have different heating structures.
No stirring, no pulsation, smooth transmission of various media, because the pump body structure guarantees that there is always pumping liquid as a sealed liquid in the working components of the pump, all pumps have a strong self-priming ability, and can be mixed with vapor and liquid. The special design of the pump ensures that the pump has a high inhalation performance, that is, a very small NPSHr value. External bearings with independent lubrication are used to allow the transportation of various non-lubricating media.