1. Double layers of heating pump body, with large heating area and uniform heat distribution;
2. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with extended application scope and convenient maintenance;
3. A variety of inlet/outlet direction for design options;
4. Bush supporting screw pair, little wear due to indirect contact with the bushing;
5. Special profile design, with a certain allowable proportion of solid particles in the medium;
6. Pump core components, with convenience for repair and accessories replacement;
Performance Viscosity: 75～3000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.0 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:350 ℃
Screw pumps are used in oil production. Compared with other mechanical pumps, screw pumps have the advantages of both volume pumps and centrifugal pumps. As an artificial lifting method, they have the following advantages:
1. Screw pump has few moving parts, simple structure and small one-time investment.
2. Screw pump can continuously lift medium, with stable load, low mechanical loss and high efficiency. It is one of the most efficient and least energy-consuming methods in mechanical oil recovery.
3. Screw pumps are widely used in heavy oil, mortar with high sand content, gas wells with high gas content and so on.
4. Screw pumps occupy a small area and can be lowered to inclined wells, so they can be used in horizontal wells and cluster wells in offshore oilfields