Suitable for medium/high pressure heavy load pump
1. The conveying medium has a wide range and permits the medium to contain a certain amount of impurities.
2. The integrated design of screw and screw sleeve improves the rigidity and deflection of the shaft, and ensures stable and reliable operation.
3. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
4. Structural optimization design allows short-term dry operation.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and low NPSHr value, and can transport a certain proportion of vapor-liquid mixture.
6. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:6.3 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Unlike centrifugal pumps, the working pressure of twin-screw pumps is determined by the outlet load, that is, the outlet resistance. The outlet resistance matches the pressure at the outlet of the pump. The greater the outlet resistance, the greater the working pressure. If you want to know the pressure, you need to use the knowledge of hydrodynamics to calculate the outlet resistance accurately.
Twin-screw pump is a kind of volumetric rotary pump. When the outlet end is blocked, the pressure will gradually increase, so that it exceeds the predetermined pressure value. At this time, the motor load increases sharply. The load of the related parts of transmission machinery will also exceed the design value. In serious cases, the motor will be burnt down and the transmission parts will be broken. In order to avoid screw pump damage, bypass relief valves are usually installed at the screw pump outlet to stabilize the outlet pressure and maintain the normal operation of the pump. The flow rate of the screw pump has a linear relationship with the rotational speed. Compared with the low-speed screw pump, the high-speed twin-screw pump can increase the flow rate and head, but the power increases obviously. The high-speed accelerates the wear between the rotor and the stator, which causes the screw pump to fail prematurely. Moreover, the length of the stator and rotor of the high-speed screw pump is very short and easy to wear, thus shortening the service life of the screw pump.