Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
RSP always pays attention to the construction of enterprise culture, standardization of operation and innovation development, and strives to build an efficient management team, excellent staff, a wide range of marketing networks and professional service team. Through the implementation of information management and continuous optimization of management concepts, the company continuously improves the level of enterprise management, and establishes a systematic and standardized modern enterprise system.
Twin-screw pump is an external meshing screw pump. It uses two screw rods which mesh with each other and do not touch each other to pump liquid.
As a double-suction non-hermetic twin-screw pump, the active screw which extends out of the pump at one end is driven by the prime mover. The active screw and the driven screw have different threads in different directions. The screw and the pump body are closely fitted. The driven screw is driven by the driving screw through the synchronous gear. The suction chamber in the pump should be tightly separated from the discharge chamber. Therefore, the clearance between the pump body and the screw and screw should be as small as possible. At the same time, the screw and the pump body, screw and screw should form a sealing chamber with each other to ensure sealing. Otherwise, the liquid may flow back from the clearance.