Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Flow: 10～1500 m3/min
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
RSP has been adhering to the concept of "quality is the life of the enterprise, quality is the customer value, quality is the social responsibility". With the international quality management system as the standard, it constantly strengthens enterprise quality management and improves the quality of screw pump.
At present, RSP can provide inspection certificates as follows:
CCS China Classification Society
American Classification Society ABS
British Classification Society LR
French Classification Society BV
Norwegian Classification Society DNV
Korean Classification Society KR
Japanese Classification Society NK
Explosion-proof certification of Russian Customs Union
EU CE Certification
Before using the twin screw pump, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the switch of the exhaust nut and the oil collecting block is open. Then you can plug in the power. Note that two quick connector sleeves and quick connectors should be configured properly. After checking the configuration of each component, the power switch can be turned on. At this time, the equipment starts to work normally. After 2 minutes of working, the switch can be adjusted to the supercharged state, and the screw pump oil can turn normally. When the equipment rotates, it needs to be cared for by a special person, not careless.