Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
RSP mainly provides three-screw pump and twin-screw pump two categories of products, a total of more than 20 series, more than 500 varieties, is currently one of the most complete production of screw pump varieties in China. The company's products are widely used in metallurgy, power, petroleum, chemical industry, building materials, ships, machinery and other industries. The market covers all provinces, cities and autonomous regions of the country. Some products enter the international market with the main engine. We have established good cooperative relations with many well-known enterprises in China.
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
As a volumetric pump, the main factors affecting the flow rate of twin screw pump are speed, pressure and medium viscosity.
When the screw pump works, a sealing chamber is formed between the two screw rods and bushing. Every week when the screw rotates, a sealing chamber is moved from the inlet to the outlet, that is, a liquid of the volume of the sealing chamber is discharged. Under the ideal condition that there is no leakage inside the pump, the flow rate of the pump is proportional to the rotational speed.
But in the actual working process, there is a certain gap in the sealing chamber of the pump, and there is a pressure difference before and after the sealing chamber. Therefore, there is a part of the liquid reflux, that is, there is leakage. With the increase of pressure difference before and after the sealing chamber, the leakage rate increases gradually. For different shapes and structures, the impact is also different.
For twin-screw pump, the leakage of fluid with high viscosity is smaller than that of liquid with low viscosity, and the leakage is proportional to the medium viscosity.