Suitable for medium/high pressure heavy load pump
1. The conveying medium has a wide range and permits the medium to contain a certain amount of impurities.
2. The integrated design of screw and screw sleeve improves the rigidity and deflection of the shaft, and ensures stable and reliable operation.
3. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
4. Structural optimization design allows short-term dry operation.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and low NPSHr value, and can transport a certain proportion of vapor-liquid mixture.
6. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:6.3 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Twin-screw pump and three-screw pump are collectively called multi-screw pump. Since the invention of multi-screw pump, it has been widely used in pumping crude oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil, power fluid, food, chemical agent and synthetic fiber pulp. At present, there are about millions of multi-screw pumps in operation around the world. The selection of multi-screw pumps with such wide application is of course very cautious.
The selection of twin-screw pump is also the selection of its performance parameters.
1. Cavitation margin: The cavitation margin of the pump is related to the speed of the pump, the lead and the viscosity of the medium conveyed by the pump. It increases with the increase of the axial flow rate and the working viscosity. In the case of poor inhalation conditions, it is advisable to select a twin-screw pump with small lead. This is very important in the selection of models.
2. suction performance: pump work is divided into the following stages: inhalation, when the liquid continuously moves along the suction pipeline; rotating screw transfers energy to the working liquid; extrusion, at this time, the liquid with the pressure necessary to overcome all resistance of the extrusion pipeline system is discharged from the pump.
The selection of rotational speed of twin screw pump often involves the following problems:
By choosing the appropriate pump speed, the appropriate performance parameters such as flow rate can be achieved.
With the different viscosity, the speed of the pump should also be changed.
The selection of rotational speed is essentially a problem of absorption performance, especially in the case of high viscosity. If the rotational speed is too high, it will cause insufficient inhalation, resulting in noise and vibration. Therefore, the speed should be selected according to the relevant principles.