Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure;2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Preparations before starting Twin Screw Pump:
1. Check the oil level in the gearbox, the oil level should be above the midline of the oil mark, and the highest oil level should be above the midline of the oil mark. Excessive high oil level will cause the temperature of the gears to rise.
2. Inspect the insulation condition of the motor. Insulation test must be carried out before the long unused oil pump is put into operation. If the insulation condition is qualified, the minimum allowable value of insulation resistance must be in accordance with the regulations, and if necessary, drying treatment should be carried out.
3. Check whether the three-phase voltage is normal, the voltage does not exceed 5% of the rated voltage, whether the three-phase voltage is in force, etc.
4. Check the indicators, safety protection devices and electronic control monitoring devices of the pump. All kinds of instruments should be sensitive, accurate and reliable.
For twin-screw pump, it is very important to improve the industrial operation rate. Specific improvement of working speed can be made from the use of equipment skills. Following is a summary of the use of twin-screw pumps by professional engineers, hoping to provide you with some help in your work. In addition, the twin-screw pump has no shearing and emulsifying effect in the transportation process, so it will not destroy the specific fluid properties formed in the molecular chain structure and working process, and because the transmission depends on synchronous gears, the pump runs with low noise, low vibration and stable operation.