Suitable for medium/high pressure heavy load pump
1. The conveying medium has a wide range and permits the medium to contain a certain amount of impurities.
2. The integrated design of screw and screw sleeve improves the rigidity and deflection of the shaft, and ensures stable and reliable operation.
3. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
4. Structural optimization design allows short-term dry operation.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and low NPSHr value, and can transport a certain proportion of vapor-liquid mixture.
6. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:6.3 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
As a volumetric pump, the main factors affecting the flow rate of twin screw pump are speed, pressure and medium viscosity.
The effect of viscosity:
Imagine leaking clear water and sticky paste out of funnel-shaped containers in the same volume. Obviously water leaks faster than paste.
Similarly, for twin-screw pumps, the leakage of fluid with high viscosity is smaller than that of liquid with low viscosity, and the leakage is proportional to the medium viscosity.
In summary, the above factors should be considered comprehensively, and a series of calculations can accurately determine whether the actual flow of the pump meets the requirements of the working conditions.
Check the oil level in the gear box when the twin screw pump stops. If necessary, remove the filling plug and fill it up to the center of the oil mark. When using twin-screw pump, attention should be paid to daily maintenance and maintenance in order to ensure the service life of the pump and improve the working speed. For mechanical seals, in most cases, the leakage can not be observed from the leak hole due to vaporization, but sometimes a small and stable leakage is allowed. Installation stipulates that the oil in the gearbox should be replaced every three months. Loosen the release screw plug of the gear box and release the gear oil. Tighten the release plug, open the oil injection plug, inject clean light oil, and clean the gear box. After cleaning, open the release plug, release the light oil, tighten the release plug, inject the prescribed gear oil from the injection plug to the middle of the oil mark, tighten the injection plug. Check the flow, pressure and power of the pump by comparing the nameplate values of the pump and motor. If necessary, the pump should be disassembled and repaired to replace the damaged parts when the pressure and flow drop a lot. Of course, if the performance of the pump is still satisfactory, there is no need to dismantle the pump for maintenance.