Suitable for medium/high pressure heavy load pump
1. The conveying medium has a wide range and permits the medium to contain a certain amount of impurities.
2. The integrated design of screw and screw sleeve improves the rigidity and deflection of the shaft, and ensures stable and reliable operation.
3. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
4. Structural optimization design allows short-term dry operation.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and low NPSHr value, and can transport a certain proportion of vapor-liquid mixture.
6. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
Performance Viscosity:2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:6.3 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Extend the service life of twin-screw pump:
In order to reduce the shutdown times of screw pump, clear water or non-sand liquid should be used to replace the pump body and the well fluid in the tubing before shutdown. To prevent the occurrence of sand buried tubing (gas anchor), sand jam and other phenomena.
Service is the extension of products. RSP has always practiced the concept of "Royal Service", through a series of professional programs, timely response, effectively bring more production benefits to customers.
1.All-day：No matter when,where or how
2.All-direction:No matter products,technology,solutions or business promotion.
3.Entire-process:Satisfying services reom RSP during pre-sales,in-sales and after-sales.
The twin-screw pump adopts double suction structure. The two ends of the screw are in the same pressure chamber, and the axial force can be balanced by itself. The two ends of the bearing adopt the outer-mounted type and use lubricating oil (grease) alone to lubricate, so it is not affected by the transmission medium. Driven by a pair of synchronous gears between the two screw, the screw tooth surfaces do not contact, but leave a small gap, the impurities in the medium can not produce direct wear and tear on the screw tooth surfaces. In addition to some small displacement pumps, the pump body is usually equipped with an internal flow stabilization valve, when the discharge pressure exceeds the rated value, it has the corresponding protection. There are two kinds of inlet and outlet directions on the pump body: horizontal inlet and horizontal outlet; horizontal inlet and vertical outlet; users can choose according to their own needs. When a twin-screw pump (high temperature twin-screw pump, large flow twin-screw pump) works, a sealing chamber is formed between the two screw rods and bushing. Every week when the screw rotates, a sealing chamber is moved from the inlet to the outlet, that is, the volume liquid of a sealing chamber is discharged. Ideally, there is no leakage inside the pump, so the flow rate of the pump is proportional to the speed. That is: Qth = n*q. N-speed; q-theoretical displacement, i.e. the volume of liquid discharged from the pump per revolution cycle; Qth-theoretical displacement.