Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Flow: 10～1500 m3/min
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
First-level maintenance process of twin-screw pump:
1. Every 500 hours of operation, positive and negative does not exceed 8 hours.
2. Repeat the content of routine insurance.
3. Check and fasten the screw of pump body, motor base, pipeline process and other parts to ensure no loosening.
4. Check the coupling to ensure that the concentricity meets the standard requirements. The safety shield is in good condition.
5. Clean the gear box respirator to ensure smooth operation.
6. Check the motor connection, grounding wire and electrical control system to ensure that it meets the requirements of safe operation.
7. Clean up and check the filters and replace the perforated filters in time.
Nterms of structure, twin-screw pump is an external meshing screw pump. It uses two screw rods that engage each other and do not touch each other to pump liquid. Twin-screw pumps are also complete in structure type, including horizontal, vertical, with heating sleeve and other types, which can transport low or high viscosity medium with particles, adjust screw spacing according to particle size, select the right material, and even transport many corrosive media.
As a volumetric pump, the suction chamber of twin screw pump should be closely separated from the discharge chamber. This requires that the pump body and screw cylindrical surface, screw and screw clearance should be as small as possible. At the same time, the screw and the pump body, screw and screw form a sealing chamber with each other to ensure the sealing, otherwise the liquid may flow back from the gap.