Suitable for medium/high pressure heavy load pump
1. The conveying medium has a wide range and permits the medium to contain a certain amount of impurities.
2. The integrated design of screw and screw sleeve improves the rigidity and deflection of the shaft, and ensures stable and reliable operation.
3. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
4. Structural optimization design allows short-term dry operation.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and low NPSHr value, and can transport a certain proportion of vapor-liquid mixture.
6. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
Performance Viscosity:2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:6.3 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
As a volumetric pump, the main factors affecting the flow rate of twin screw pump are speed, pressure and medium viscosity.
When a screw pump (high temperature twin-screw pump, large flow twin-screw pump) works, a sealing chamber is formed between the two screw rods and bushing. Every week when the screw rotates, a sealing chamber is moved from the inlet to the outlet, that is, the volume liquid of a sealing chamber is discharged. Ideally, there is no leakage inside the pump, so the flow rate of the pump is proportional to the speed. That is: Qth = n*q. The theoretical displacement of rotating speed is the volume of liquid discharged from the pump every one week.
When the twin-screw pump is running, check whether there is leakage. For mechanical seals, in most cases, the leakage can not be observed from the sealing vent due to vaporization, but sometimes a small and stable leakage is allowed. For pumps that have stopped working for more than a week, the inlet and outlet valves should be opened, the power supply of the motor should be connected, the pumps should be activated several times, the valves on the inlet and outlet pipelines should be checked whether they can work properly, and the bolts of all the nuts and compression devices on the basis should be checked whether they are loose or not. Installation stipulates that the oil in the gearbox should be replaced every three months. Loosen the release screw plug of the gear box (release the gear oil). Tighten the release plug, open the oil injection plug, inject clean light oil, and clean the gear box. After cleaning, open the release plug, release the light oil, tighten the release plug, inject the prescribed gear oil from the injection plug to the middle of the oil mark, tighten the injection plug.