Suitable for medium/high pressure heavy load pump
1. The conveying medium has a wide range and permits the medium to contain a certain amount of impurities.
2. The integrated design of screw and screw sleeve improves the rigidity and deflection of the shaft, and ensures stable and reliable operation.
3. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
4. Structural optimization design allows short-term dry operation.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and low NPSHr value, and can transport a certain proportion of vapor-liquid mixture.
6. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:6.3 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Speed Selection of Twin Screw Pump (High Temperature Twin Screw Pump, Large Flow Twin Screw Pump):
Choosing different rotational speeds often involves the following issues:
1. By choosing the appropriate pump speed, the appropriate performance parameters such as flow rate can be achieved.
2. With the different viscosity, the speed of the pump should also be changed.
For Boremann twin screw pump, the change of viscosity is the main condition to determine the speed. With the increase of viscosity, the allowable speed is also lower.
The selection of rotational speed is essentially a problem of absorption performance, especially in the case of high viscosity. If the rotational speed is too high, it will cause insufficient inhalation, resulting in noise and vibration. Therefore, it is necessary to select the speed according to the relevant principles.
Screw pump oil recovery is one of the main methods of mechanical oil recovery. It is suitable for sandy, gas-bearing, heavy oil wells, tertiary oil recovery wells by polymer flooding and high water cut oil wells in later stage of water flooding reservoirs. The screw pump production system mainly consists of three parts: ground drive equipment, sucker rod string and downhole screw pump. The ground drive equipment is concentrated in the wellhead position on the ground to bear the axial load, provide the original power, speed change and deceleration. The rod string connects the ground drive equipment with the downhole screw pump and transfers the original power from the ground drive equipment to the screw pump. Underground screw pump is composed of screw and pump barrel. The surface of screw is coated with coating, which has high precision and strength. It mainly acts as a rotor. And the pump barrel is also made of steel hard shell, on which the rubber material with strong oil resistance and corrosion resistance is adhered and mainly acts as a stator. The working principle of the system is that the ground drive achieves speed change through motor, and generates power through electric energy transmitted by belt and gear. The sucker rod string transfers power to the screw of the downhole screw pump. The screw rotates at high speed, and the crude oil enters the oil barrel and continuously rises out of the ground to realize exploitation.