Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
The pump adopts a double suction structure. The two ends of the screw are in the same pressure chamber, and the axial force can be balanced by itself. The two ends of the bearing adopt the outer-mounted type, and the lubricating oil (grease) is used separately, so it is not affected by the transmission medium. The two screw are driven by a pair of synchronous gears. The screw tooth surfaces do not contact each other, but there is a small gap. The impurities in the medium can not cause direct wear and tear on the screw tooth surfaces (except erosion). In addition to some small displacement pumps, the pump body is usually equipped with an internal flow safety valve, when the discharge pressure exceeds the rated value, it has a certain protective effect. There are two kinds of inlet and outlet directions on the pump body: horizontal inlet and horizontal outlet; horizontal inlet and vertical outlet; users can choose according to their own needs.
It can be seen from the above working principle that the advantages of screw pump can be more clearly understood:
Wide range of pressure and flow; wide range of types and viscosities for transporting liquids; high rotating speed can be used because the inertia force of rotary parts in the pump is low; good inhalation performance, self-priming ability; uniform and continuous flow, small vibration and low noise; less sensitive to incoming gas and dirt compared with other rotary pumps; solid structure, easy installation and maintenance.
Correspondingly, the shortcomings of screw pump are also obvious: screw processing and assembly requirements are higher; pump performance is more sensitive to the change of liquid viscosity.