Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Twin-screw pump series products can not be compared with other pump products because of their many suitable media, wide conveying range and complex application conditions. These characteristics also make this series of pumps have potential application prospects.
The products of HW twin-screw pump produced by RSP can be divided into two categories: single-suction twin-screw pump and double-suction twin-screw pump. Among them, double-suction twin-screw pump structure, medium is sucked in by both sides of the inlet and discharged from the middle outlet chamber, which can meet the needs of large flow conditions.
Common failures and Solutions
1. Vibration or noise of pump body
2. Causes: (1) Installation of the pump is not strong or too high; (2) motor bearing damage; (3) the main shaft of the pump is bent or not concentric or parallel to the main shaft of the motor.
3. Processing methods: (1) tightening the anchor bolts or reducing the installation height of the pump; (2) replacing the motor bearings; (3) correcting the curved pump spindle or adjusting the relative position of the pump and the motor.
4. Drive shaft or motor bearing overheating
5. Causes: lack of lubricating oil or bearing rupture, etc.
6. Processing methods: add lubricant or replace bearings.
7. Pump does not come out
7.1 Causes: (1) the pump body and suction pipe are not full; (2) the moving material level is lower than the pump filter tube; (3) the suction pipe is broken.
8.Processing methods: according to the above reasons to solve.