Suitable for medium/high pressure heavy load pump
1. The conveying medium has a wide range and permits the medium to contain a certain amount of impurities.
2. The integrated design of screw and screw sleeve improves the rigidity and deflection of the shaft, and ensures stable and reliable operation.
3. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
4. Structural optimization design allows short-term dry operation.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and low NPSHr value, and can transport a certain proportion of vapor-liquid mixture.
6. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:6.3 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Annual Maintenance and Maintenance
1. Check the alignment of coupling.
2. Check the flow, pressure and power of the pump by comparing the nameplate values of the pump and motor. If necessary, the pump should be disassembled and repaired to replace the damaged parts when the pressure and flow drop a lot. Of course, if the performance of the pump is still satisfactory, there is no need to dismantle the pump for maintenance.
Twin-screw pump can be divided into two forms: internal bearing and external bearing. The bearing is lubricated by the conveyor in the structure of the built-in bearing. The working chamber of the twin screw pump with external bearing structure is separated from the bearing. Because of the side clearance between the screw and the structure of the pump, it can transport non-lubricating medium. In addition, the synchronous gear is adjusted so that the screw does not contact, and half of the output torque is transferred to the driven screw. Like all screw pumps, external bearing twin-screw pumps also have self-priming ability, and most of the pump transport components are double-suction symmetrical arrangement, which can eliminate the axial force, but also have a large suction. As a volumetric pump, the suction chamber of twin screw pump should be closely separated from the discharge chamber. Therefore, the pump body and screw cylindrical surface, screw and screw clearance should be as small as possible. At the same time, the screw and the pump body, screw and screw form a sealing chamber with each other to ensure the sealing, otherwise the liquid may flow back from the gap.