Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
As a volumetric pump, the suction chamber of twin screw pump should be closely separated from the discharge chamber. Therefore, the pump body and screw cylindrical surface, screw and screw clearance should be as small as possible. At the same time, the screw and the pump body, screw and screw form a sealing chamber with each other to ensure the sealing, otherwise the liquid may flow back from the gap.
Twin-screw pump can be divided into two forms: internal bearing and external bearing. The bearing is lubricated by the conveyor in the structure of the built-in bearing. The working chamber of the twin screw pump with external bearing structure is separated from the bearing. Because of the side clearance between the screw and the structure of the pump, it can transport non-lubricating medium. In addition, the synchronous gear is adjusted so that the screw does not contact, and half of the output torque is transferred to the driven screw. Like all screw pumps, external bearing twin-screw pumps also have self-priming ability, and most of the pump transport components are double-suction symmetrical arrangement, which can eliminate the axial force, but also have a large suction. These characteristics of pump make it widely used in oil field chemical industry and ship industry.