Suitable for medium/high pressure heavy load pump
1. The conveying medium has a wide range and permits the medium to contain a certain amount of impurities.
2. The integrated design of screw and screw sleeve improves the rigidity and deflection of the shaft, and ensures stable and reliable operation.
3. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
4. Structural optimization design allows short-term dry operation.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and low NPSHr value, and can transport a certain proportion of vapor-liquid mixture.
6. Selection of various cooling modes for bearings can better protect the bearings and prolong their working life.
Performance Viscosity:2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:6.3 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Weekly inspection and maintenance
1. For pumps that have stopped working for more than a week, the inlet and outlet valves should be opened, the power supply of the motor should be connected, and the pumps should be activated several times.
2. Check whether the valves on the inlet and outlet pipes can work properly.
Twin-screw pumps are characterized by non-agitation, non-pulsation, smooth transmission of various media. Because the pump body structure ensures that there is always pumping liquid as a sealed liquid in the working components of the pump, all pumps have a strong self-priming ability, and can be mixed with vapor and liquid. The special design of twin-screw pump ensures that the pump has a high suction performance, i.e. a very small NPSHr value. External bearings with independent lubrication are used to allow the transportation of various non-lubricating media. Horizontal, vertical, with heating jacket and other structural types are complete, can transport all kinds of clean low viscosity or high viscosity media without solid particles, choose the right material, and even transport many corrosive media. NPSH (or cavitation allowance, expressed as Delta h) is the most common expression of net positive suction pressure head in the West. Its meaning is to ensure that no cavitation occurs in the pump, in the impeller suction port of the pump, the unit mass of liquid required to have excess energy beyond the vaporization pressure, the unit is m. It is divided into NPSHr and NPSHa. NPSHr refers to the necessary net positive suction pressure head, its meaning as mentioned above, its quantity and size are related to the quality of the impeller, good pump, its NPSHr value is small. NPSHa refers to the excess energy provided by the pump suction pipeline to ensure that no cavitation occurs in the pump, at the impeller suction port and after the unit mass liquid exceeds the vaporization pressure. Its numerical value is related to the quality of the inhalation pipeline, and has nothing to do with the pump itself.