Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Flow: 10～1500 m3/min
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Operating Regulations for Twin Screw Pumps:
1. The lubricating oil surface of gearbox is added to 1/2 of the scale scale scale, and the oil quality is qualified.
2. The import and export gates are all opened, the import and export pressure gauges show normal, the flow is impermeable and the filters are in good condition and effective.
3. From the outlet of the pump to vent the sluice gate, we can see the liquid flowing out directly to ensure that the pump chamber is filled with liquid.
4. The motor and pump coupling should be aligned, and the coaxiality error should not exceed 0.05 mm.
5. Check and ensure the electrical system, electrical components and instruments are normal, complete and accurate.
In addition, the twin-screw pump belongs to the non-sealed volume pump because of its constant clearance and profile characteristics, so besides conveying pure liquid, it can also convey the mixture of gas and liquid, that is, vapor-liquid mixed transportation, which is also one of the unique advantages of the twin-screw pump; the twin-screw pump can also run dry: because the moving parts do not contact each other in the work, so the short-term rotation is not possible. It will destroy the pump components, which provides great convenience for the automatic control process, but the dry operation time is limited by many factors, generally very short. In addition, the twin-screw pump has no shearing and emulsifying effect in the transportation process, so it will not destroy the specific fluid properties formed in the molecular chain structure and working process, and because the transmission depends on synchronous gears, the pump runs with low noise, low vibration and stable operation.