Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Flow: 10～1500 m3/min
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Centrifugal pumps are commonly used in oil gathering and transportation. With the development of technology, screw pump, as a new kind of gathering and conveying pump, has been more and more widely used. Screw pump is a kind of volumetric pump, which sucks and discharges liquid by the rotation of screw. Screw pump has been successfully used in some oilfields. It has good adjustability of variable speed. It can adjust the speed by high-voltage frequency converter and adjust the flow rate by changing the speed. It can not only meet the technological needs, but also achieve the effect of energy saving.
Twin Screw Pump Selection Skills
Twin-screw pump and three-screw pump are collectively called multi-screw pump. Since the invention of multi-screw pump, it has been widely used in pumping crude oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil, power fluid, food, chemical agent and synthetic fiber pulp. At present, there are about millions of multi-screw pumps in operation around the world. The selection of multi-screw pumps with such wide application is of course very cautious.
The selection of twin-screw pump is also the selection of its performance parameters.