Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Twin screw external bearings and gears:
Bearings and gears adopt external structure and are lubricated separately.
Generally, the front bearing is a single row cylindrical roller bearing plus four-point ball bearing, which is lubricated with grease under radial and axial loads respectively.
Rear bearings are heavy-duty roller bearings, which only bear radial loads and are lubricated with thin oil together with synchronous gears.
Generally, the pump body is equipped with an internal flow safety valve. When the discharge pressure exceeds the rated value, it has a certain protective effect. There are two kinds of inlet and outlet directions on the pump body, one is horizontal outlet; the other is horizontal inlet and vertical outlet; users can choose according to their own needs.
Twin-screw pump belongs to non-sealed volume pump because of its constant clearance and the characteristics of its profile. Therefore, besides conveying pure liquid, it can also convey mixture of gas and liquid, i.e. vapor-liquid mixture, which is also one of the special advantages of twin-screw pump. Because of the special design of the structure, the twin screw pump can self-priming without special self-priming device, and because of the small axial flow speed, it has a very strong suction capacity, i.e. a very small NPSHr value. Twin-screw pump can also run dry. Because the moving parts are not in contact with each other when working, the short-term rotation will not destroy the pump components, which provides a great convenience for the automatic control process, but the dry operation time is limited by many factors, generally very short.