Double suction design for large capacity
1. A wide range of transmission medium, with allowable certain amount of impurity in the medium;
2. Double layers of structure design, with comprehensive heating and thermal insulation for medium, as well as sufficient and rapid heating;
3. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
4. Optimized structure design, with allowable short period of dry operation (≤2min);
5. Extremely powerful self-priming capability and lower NPSHr value, and conveying a certain proportion of air-liquid mixed flow is achieved.
6. A variety of bearing cooling modes available, with better protection of bearing and prolonged service life;
Performance Viscosity: 2.0～100000 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:180 ℃
Shaft seals of twin screw have various forms
For twin-screw pump with external bearing, according to the difference of pump structure and working conditions, physical and chemical properties of conveying media, temperature, etc., twin-screw pump can adopt a variety of shaft seal forms.
For the twin screw pump with built-in bearing, it conveys only lubricating medium, so its shaft seal generally adopts single-end mechanical seal.
The selection of rotational speed of twin screw pump often involves the following problems:
By choosing the appropriate pump speed, the appropriate performance parameters such as flow rate can be achieved.
With the different viscosity, the speed of the pump should also be changed.
The selection of rotational speed is essentially a problem of absorption performance, especially in the case of high viscosity. If the rotational speed is too high, it will cause insufficient inhalation, resulting in noise and vibration. Therefore, the speed should be selected according to the relevant principles.
In summary, the above factors should be considered comprehensively, and a series of calculations can accurately determine whether the actual flow of the pump meets the requirements of the working conditions.