Suitable for small size fluid system with compact structure
1. Compact design of the screw pumps with small size;
2. Integrated structure for pump casing and rotor housing, with simple structure;
3. Bracket-type mounting for pump unit, with only direct mounting needed for the motor, convenience for installation and maintenance;
4. The axial forces acted on the bearing of power rotor through a groove, which eliminates the balancing design for idler rotor;
5. The medium sealed with double-frame oil seals.
HSW-series three-spindle screw pump is a kind of micro three-screw pumps with small size and high efficiency.Its main features are simple in structure and small in appearance,Seen from drawing 1,it is mainly to adopt the integrated structure including both pump body and bushing to achieve the micro features of products.Since the axial force of driven spindle is relatively small,the axial force can be applied on the bearing of the main spindle through the slot to reduce the design of balancing the driven spindle.Besides,the back-flow channel of sealed cavity is placed on the driving screw spindle,which can simplify the structure of pump.The pump seal adopts the form of double-frame oil-seal to save the cost of products.The experiment proves that the structure is safe,reliable and efficient,and national patent has also been attained.
Performance Viscosity:3～760 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:2.5 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:120 ℃