1. Three-screw pump unit is designed into immersion type and the pump is totally placed into the oil tank, which is helpful to solve the leakage problem.
2. Compact structure with fewer components, which is easy for disassembly and maintenance.
3. Air suction is avoided for second-start by special design, thus the product reliability is improved.
4. The flow specification is set to meet relative standard requirement for easy type-selection. See performance data (1)
5. Applicable for wide range of viscosity liquid medium with good lubrication property and without solid parts.
With the rapid development of lubrication industry,the lubrication pump is required to be lighter in weight and smaller in volume.HSJB series three-screw pump with more compact structure and immersion mounting type are designed and developed to meet the development requirements of lubrication industry.It is with following characteristics.
The three-screw pump is composed of a power rotor, two idlers and rotor housing. The power rotor is engaged with idler rotors, and they forms sealed chambers with the rotor housing. When the pump is running, the medium is absorbed and sealed in the sealed chambers that move continuously towards the outlet along the axial direction when the rotors are rotating, and the medium is discharged at the outlet, so that the liquid transferring is achieved.
Performance Viscosity:40～760 mm2/s
Maximum Pressure:1.6 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:100 ℃