1.Flow and speed are in direct proportion, automatic flow adjustment can be achieved by speed controller.
2.Various shaft sealing options can be realized due to composite design of sealing chamber
3.Opposite direction transfer in short term can be realized due to composite design of the flange and bearing.
4.Various stator and rotor material pairing for various working conditions.
5.Stable flow and pressure, no pulsation, low noise and strong self-priming ability.
6.Wide application scope for various fluid medium, including high viscosity, solid content, fiber, suspended impurities.
7.Use oil instead of traditional grease for bearing to enable more sufficient and effective bearing lubrication
Maximum Pressure:2.4 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:220 ℃
The single screw pump belongs to the volumetric pump, the rotor is made of stainless steel, the stator is made of medium hardness rubber, so the pump is most suitable for the transportation of solid particles and dense media, such as sludge sewage treatment and other industries. for example
1. Transportation of molasses, sugar juice, commoner's residue and beet residue in sugar factories;
2. The filling and transportation of milk powder, starch, honey, coffee, milk, butter, edible oil, various vitamin liquids, maltose, ketchup, jam, mayonnaise, ice cream, etc. in canneries and food factories;
3. Ingredients of liquor beverages, spices and fermentation broth in breweries, and transportation of grain residue in filter press;
4. Transportation of fish liver oil, fish oil, fish pine and fish residue in fish processing plants;
5. The transportation of sugar juice and fruit juice in fruit processing factories, the mashing of citrus and fruit, and the feeding of filling machines, etc.
6. Filling and transportation of cooking oil, rice and corn starch in grain and oil processing plants;
7. Meat processing plants and slaughterhouses; oil and fat extraction, packing and waste liquid transportation;
8. Pharmaceutical factories: feeding and transportation of various vitamin liquids, pharmaceutical liquids and emulsions, transportation of suspension, brine, salt sludge and residue, etc.