1.Flow and speed are in direct proportion, automatic flow adjustment can be achieved by speed controller.
2.Various shaft sealing options can be realized due to composite design of sealing chamber
3.Opposite direction transfer in short term can be realized due to composite design of the flange and bearing.
4.Various stator and rotor material pairing for various working conditions.
5.Stable flow and pressure, no pulsation, low noise and strong self-priming ability.
6.Wide application scope for various fluid medium, including high viscosity, solid content, fiber, suspended impurities.
7.Use oil instead of traditional grease for bearing to enable more sufficient and effective bearing lubrication
Performance:Flow 180 m3/h
Maximum Pressure:2.4 Mpa
Maximum Temperature:220 ℃
The single screw pump belongs to the volumetric pump, the rotor is made of stainless steel, the stator is made of medium hardness rubber, so the pump is most suitable for the transportation of solid particles and dense media, such as sludge sewage treatment and other industries. for example
1. Chemical industry: transportation of acid and alkali liquids, various suspensions, greases, glues, various chemical dyes, paints, various adhesives, ointments, slurries, ingredients and transportation, especially various high-viscosity materials that can not be conveyed by centrifugal pumps, or with solid particles and materials, can be conveyed by this pump;
2. Ink conveying.
3. Pulp and ink transportation in paper mills;
4. Transportation of oil products, grease and sludge from petrochemical plants;
5. Carbide sludge transportation in acetylene plant;
6. Transport of mortar, lime milk, mortar, cement slurry and so on in the construction industry;
7. Conveying and loading in the process of pumping water and feed processing can be used in parallel.
8. Wastewater and sludge are widely used in industry and daily life. The sewage usually contains many suspended solids with certain corrosiveness and viscosity, and often contains solid particles, so it is appropriate to use slurry pump to transport them.
9. Transportation of contaminated water, contaminated liquid and other materials for atomic energy launch stations;
10. Mine drainage water and sludge.